Human Resources Talent ScoutJulie Braun Design
Human Resources / Recruting InternshipsPolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources Internship: Full-time / Part-timePolaris Development, Inc.
Growing Sales and Marketing Firm: HUMAN RESOURCES & RECRUITING INTERNS WANTEDPolaris Development, Inc.
FUN / FLEXIBLE HOURS - Human Resources & Recruiting InternshipsPolaris Development, Inc.
Entry Level RecruiterBookmark This
DescriptionMy Client has an immediate opening for an entry level recruiter who will have joy in establishing rapport with employers and making the perfect match between candidates and employers. This is a super exciting position because you will receive hands-on one-on-one training to ensure you’re successful from day one.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and exhibit a sense of urgency to achieve goals and exceed expectations. We are looking for sales-minded individuals who will thrive in a competitive environment.
You will be working for the most amazing management team and be trained by one of the industry’s most prestigious recruitment trainers.
If this opportunity sounds like it’s for you, please submit your resume today. We are scheduling immediate interviews!
• Participate in full life-cycle of recruiting including: cold calling, social media engagement, reviewing resumes, prescreening candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, and scheduling interviews.
• Entering and maintaining data into the applicant tracking system (ATS).
• Research and assist with web research projects and provide administrative support as needed.
• Maintain and grow client base by selling staffing services.
• Network, cold call and conduct in-person meetings with potential and existing clients
RequirementsTo be successful you’ll need:
• To have completed or be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program (Sales, Business Administration, Marketing, IT, Management majors preferred)
• 3.0 GPA or greater preferred
• Strong analytical skills and solid communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
• Strong networking and referral building skills
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Must be flexible to work remote or in the office