BNSF Railway: Human Resources Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Human Resources Intern 2015BNSF Railway
Human Resources Paid InternVubiquity
Human Resource ManagementKoneko Media Group
Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Executive Search Recruiting InternshipBookmark This
Morrissey Goodale LLC
5 Powerhouse Ln
DescriptionMorrissey Goodale is a specialized management consulting and research firm exclusively serving the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industries. We have helped hundreds of clients transform and grow their design and environmental companies into high-level performers through strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, marketing consulting, and executive search. Our principals and lead consultants have worked with design and environmental firms of nearly every type and size—from local, single-discipline firms to multi-discipline, multi-office international giants. Our firm brings vast experience, tremendous passion, and boundless energy to every client engagement.
Morrissey Goodale, LLC located in Sherborn, MA is offering an internship within the Executive Search/Recruiting practice.
This position will be working closely with senior consultants on a variety of projects including research, compiling dossiers on prospective candidates, data management, writing outreach messages and other projects. This person will be creating biographies, researching companies, and facilitating interviews.
• Conduct a wide range of research for ongoing executive search projects
• Document and manage data pertinent to projects within database
• Will work with and maintain confidential and/or sensitive information
• Contribute to the execution of projects, reporting, communication and organizational projects
• Creation of client presentations, drafting, formatting communications and reports
• Assist in answering questions and/or refers inquiry to appropriate person
• Manage and update database with detailed information
• Develop search plans with direction and implement projects in a proactive manner
Job Skills & Qualifications:
• Solid PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Quality-driven; attention to detail; ability to learn new things quickly; high energy and strong follow through
RequirementsSophomore, Junior or Senior working towards a Bachelor of Science at an accredited 4 year university
Email resumes to email@example.com