Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Human Resources InternATC Healthcare
Human Resources InternshipDylan's Candy Bar
GLN ManagerBookmark This
Green Lifestyles Network
5858 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWork Location: Los Angeles, CA
Division/Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of Human Resources (Committee Chair of Volunteers)
Collaborates with: All department and manager level volunteers
Responsible for the recruitment, interviewing and presentation of the management team to the Nominating Committee for GLN that includes all volunteers at the Director and Manager level.
The GLN Manager is responsible for managing the recruitment and human resources process for all Directors and Managers apart of GLN. This includes the recruitment, interviewing, orientation, onboarding, processing of new Directors and Managers’ paperwork, retention and coordination of all Green Lifestyles Network volunteers at the director and manager level.
The GLN Manager will work closely with the Director of Human Resources to review director/manager applications and onboard directors/managers as appropriate. The GLN Manager will work closely with all staff members/managers/directors and Volunteers/Interns to create a positive, effective and productive atmosphere for directors and managers.
How to apply:
Please Click on Link below:
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Plus: 2 references, and (1) page sample writing of your choice
Only candidates who send ALL requested documents will be considered.
Responsibilities• Determine department needs and work with department managers to create and post job descriptions
for specific departments on various website that include: idealist, internships, smart volunteer, back
page LA, volunteer match, make a difference day, and los angeles.craiglist.org.
• Respond to all accepted directors and managers inquiries and work with department heads to send
out the welcome packet.
• Set up new hire personnel folder on all new directors and managers.
• Complete reference check on new directors and managers where a conditional offer has been made.
• Send out rejection letters to those directors and managers inquiries that are not a fit for the position.
• Onboard and schedule directors and managers to meet the Management staff of that specific
department/recruit and schedule in-depth training for volunteers/interns with their immediate
• Check the volunteer inquiry responses daily and reach out to the responses with an acknowledgement
• Update the volunteer status as applicable of volunteers going on leave of absence, leaving and/or a
having a change of information/ maintain volunteer records and statistics in GLN database.
• Maintain volunteer records and statistics in GLN database.
• Work with Director of Human Resources to develop and implement formal and informal directors and
managers appreciation program.
• Modify policies and procedures and Directors and Managers handbook as needed.
• Collaborate with department heads to conduct Quarterly performance appraisal for Directors and
• Collaborate with department heads to perform exit interview on all Directors and Managers that leave
• Ensure that Volunteer Agreement Liability Waivers are signed and file.
• Work with staffs/managers/directors to handle any Directors and Managers concerns or issues.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
-Understanding of organization vision, mission and objectives
-Ability to take direction and execute department strategy
-Enthusiasm, teamwork focused and strong customer service orientation
-Well organized and detail oriented
-Effective leadership and team building skills
-Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision
-Possess tact, diplomacy and flexibility
-Good supervisory skills
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Project management skills
-Ability to multi-task.
-Computer skills required including database experience, MS Office, Excel and internet
Education, Experience :
• Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree/certificate in management, or HR preferred.
• Major Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have:
o Significant and proven leadership skills developed through several years in senior
o Excellent organizational development, interpersonal, communication, administration and
personnel management skills essential