Human Resources Intern - SeasonalNorth Central Surgical Center
BNSF Railway: Human Resources Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Human Resources Intern 2015BNSF Railway
Human Resources Paid InternVubiquity
Human Resource ManagementKoneko Media Group
Bilingual English/Spanish HR AssistantBookmark This
HG Rhodes, Inc.
8103 Long Point Road
DescriptionThis position is perfect for anyone who wants exposure to the intricacies of organizational development and human resources.
Our growing organization needs superior administrative support! Are you my perfect support?
ResponsibilitiesProblem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
• Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
RequirementsBi-Lingual English and Spanish preferred, but not required.
Excellent communication skills
Ability to manage multiple duties at once