Human Resources Talent ScoutJulie Braun Design
Human Resources / Recruting InternshipsPolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources Internship: Full-time / Part-timePolaris Development, Inc.
Growing Sales and Marketing Firm: HUMAN RESOURCES & RECRUITING INTERNS WANTEDPolaris Development, Inc.
FUN / FLEXIBLE HOURS - Human Resources & Recruiting InternshipsPolaris Development, Inc.
HR AssistantBookmark This
United Staffing Solutions
130 Williams St
DescriptionInternship is with a staffing agency located in the financial district in Manhattan. The duration of the internship is typically three months, but may be extended up to six months; with rolling admission. The hours required are 30-32 per week, but the schedule is flexible. Our company seeks to find a candidate who is hard working, detail-oriented, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
ResponsibilitiesDaily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Searching for resumes via job search databases
• Evaluating resumes for a match to any open positions
• Interviewing prospective candidates for an array positions
• Maintain daily management of past, current, and prospective candidates
• Report daily to supervisor for any updates and/or changes to client needs
• Perform other special projects as assigned
• A working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Minimum of a high school diploma; college degree a plus
• Some experience working in an office environment (administrative, clerical, data entry, reception, etc.)