Direct Support Professional (DSP)Educatius OPT
LAST MINUTE SPRING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Volunteer Engagement Intern Recruiter (Fall 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Human Resources InternshipLatinosinhighered.com
HR InternNovozymes North America
HR Assistant (Paris, France)Bookmark This
Piana HR Group
63 Bis Boulevard Bessières
DescriptionPIANA HR GROUP
PIANA HR GROUP is the first French recruitment and headhunting firm organized into two business activities;
On one side, PIANA HR GROUP Executive composed of Bernard Krief Ressources Humaines, YMC and Jacques Scarinoff & Associés.
And on the other pole, PIANA HR GROUP Recruitment constituated by l’Agence Vitae Conseil and Norma Conseil RH.
Also, PianeoJobs, the first network dedicated to the professional career.
We are looking to recruit
HR Assistant - Intern
Within a dynamic and ambitious team you will lean how common HR practices work; Recruitment/ Training/ Internal Integration.
You will accompany those responsible in their recruitment decisions. Under the responsibility of the head of Internal Recruitment you will have the opportunity to work in close collaboration with our CEO.
Reference : CDL00103V
E-mail address : Chelsea@agencevitaeconseil.com
Direct number : 01 70 95 95 89
ResponsibilitiesYour main tasks :
- Writing job advertisements through our partner job boards
- Drafting job descriptions
- Sourcing of candidates using different means of research; job boards, forums, business schools, social media
- Active research of potential business school partners
- The selection of candidates with an international profile through telephone and face to face interviews
- Organisation and participation in recrutement sessions
- The follow up of every candidate at every stage of the recruitment process
- HR Reporting
- Integration of new employees within the company
- Organisation of training sessions
- Administrative management of new employees
RequirementsPossibility of an internship resulting in employment for students at the end of their studies
Must be in the process of completing Bachelor’s Degree or similar
Interpersonal skills, a real taste for human relations and genuine independence are essential
Fluent English is mandatory
French is preferred
Agreement/ Contract of Internship is required
The intern must be available for a minimum duration of 4 months
Free access to the company’s canteen
50% of transport costs taken into account