School Year Intern, RecruitingHub Group
HR InternFelicity Group
Fall 2014 Intern, Human ResourcesThe German Marshall Fund of the United States
Harford County Company is offering LATE SUMMER & FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HR MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
AFLAC LATE SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT!!! FALL INTERNSHIPS ALSO!Silverman Benefits Group
HR Intern: Data & MetricsBookmark This
Episcopal Social Services
305 Seventh Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionEpiscopal Social Services (ESS) seeks a motivated Human Resources Intern (unpaid for credit) for our Human Resources Department. In this role, you will assist the Department with a diverse set of responsibilities including, HR administrative task and special projects. This internship is designed to build your acumen and provide hands-on experience in various aspects of the human resources function.
Responsibilities• Assist in the update of employee files
• Entry of Employee Performance, Retention and Satisfaction Data
• Support the Workforce Analyst with implementation of new metric collection strategies
• Tracking of new employee security clearances.
• Verify that HR metrics data collection is correct and up to date in collection.
• Pulling of information from HRIS database to facilitation essential HR functions.
• Assist in various HR projects and events
• Complete various administrative tasks including, filing, faxing, and scanning
• Other related tasks that may be assigned
Requirements• Must be able to dedicate a minimum of 15 hours per week to the internship, on a regular defined schedule
• Knowledge of MS Office applications. Word and Excel, Access required
• Working towards a college degree and/or graduate degree in Human Resources, Non-profit administration, or related field preferred
• Ability to create databases
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Willingness and desire to learn about all aspects of Human Resources