HR InternBookmark This
Trinity United Church of Christ
400 W. 95th Street
DescriptionHuman Resources is called to serve the mission of Trinity United Church of Christ by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable resources and will be treated as such. Our goal is to serve every current and prospective employee in an equitable and professional way, employing the organization values and Human Resources best practices at each step along the way. The Human Resources Department will act as catalysts enabling all Trinity United Church of Christ employees to contribute at optimum levels toward the advancement of the organization's mission.
Responsibilities- Responsible for providing accurate and timely information to employees in response to their questions regarding benefits, recruitment, training, and development or other human resources related issues and/or directing them to appropriate resources.
•Conducts reference checks on perspective applicants.
•Prepares New Hire folders and benefit packets.
•Assists employees in resolving benefits problems and/or enrollment/changes.
•Assists employees with accessing online web HR portals
- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Manage a 6-8 wellness program.
- Execute application for grants. Approximately 160 hour project compliling informaiton to make two applications for Volunteer Program and Compenation Program refresh
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Coordination and marketing skills, multitasking efficiency
- Intermediate MS Office Skills, excellent written and oral communications skills, attention to detail.