Human ResourcesBookmark This
5455 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1280
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPosition: HR Intern
Location: Los Angeles, CA
About RI: Relief International (RI) is a leading global change organization and home to teams of humanitarian activist-professionals committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with beneficiaries and communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development.
Position Summary: The Intern helps HR with filing, and special projects as needed. Relief International is looking for an intern with our Human Resources department, starting as soon as possible. Please feel free to submit your resume and contact information at any point but keep in mind that we assign internships based on availability.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
• File resumes and applications electronically, among other items.
• Help HR with special projects as needed.
Qualifications & requirements:
• Ability and willingness to do a lot of filing and office support
• Dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
• General knowledge of world affairs international/intergovernmental institutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a Team
• 15 hours minimum; M-F varied schedule
• Professional demeanor
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Second language desired
• You do not have to be currently enrolled as a student, we accept applications from non-students
Salary: Unpaid, monthly transportation stipend and academic credit available
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RI&cws=5&rid=88