Human Resources InternshipPower Home Remodeling Group
AFLAC LAST MINUTE SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Harford County Company is offering SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Human Resources InternRockwell Marketing
Human Resource RecruiterLauth Investigations International
HR InternshipBookmark This
220 E 23rd St, PH Suite
New York, NY
DescriptionApplico is a mobile consulting and development firm with headquarters in New York City. Applico advises our clients on the mobile technology landscape, partners with them to create a focused long-term mobile strategy and executes that strategy across all major platforms and operating systems.
We pride ourselves on housing the largest roster of on-shore mobile developers in the country. Our engineering leads come from a Department of Defense background, having worked on situational awareness applications for the Navy and early warning radar and missile defense systems for the Army.
To date, Applico has developed mobile solutions for leading companies and consumer brands including AT&T, General Motors, Toshiba, Pearson Publishing, Cartus and PWC. Applico now has more than 75 strategists, designers, and developers and expects to grow to at least 200 by the end of 2012.
Applico is looking for an HR intern to help with our growing hiring needs.
Responsibilities- Assist with the intern and rotational programs
- Assist with PTO, performance, and other company goal tracking
- Assist with event planning and logistics
- Assist with Open Enrollment
- Assist with interview scheduling
- Other various tasks as assigned by manager
Requirements- Excellent computer skills, including Word & Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in data entry and record keeping
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to gather and analyze information and work at a quick pace
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- A Bachelors Degree in HR or Business related field preferred or Junior or Senior student in a related field of study