Human Resources InternA-List Staff
Administrative Intern - (HR/Project Coordination/Admin) 4 OpeningsWealthy Sistas Media Group
Volunteer Services AssistantAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Communications InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
HR InternFelicity Concepts Pvt Ltd.
HR Talent Scout InternBookmark This
DescriptionAEON is an innovative company in Wallingford, Connecticut. The primary focus of AEON is solution which dramatically simplifies and improves all business communications, reduces costs and improves revenue opportunities by integrating various forms of communications, such as voice, video, digital signage, conferencing, etc. all into one easy to use and reliable product. Come be a part of an amazing team of motivated professionals who are dedicated to bringing beneficial change to the world of business!
Benefits: This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain beneficial work and learning experience. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at AEON, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and be able to market their skills as a freelancer. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio. Our team is committed to the success of each of our interns; therefore, they are given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to lead a path to success in their future career goals.
This internship can start immediately! Approximately 10 hours a week for 15 weeks, however, we are flexible.
Internship is unpaid but the experience and opportunity is priceless (see benefits). Candidate may receive school credit upon request.
Responsibilities• Recruitment of new interns
• Developing and creating job descriptions
• Posting descriptions to new websites to attract more candidates
• Finding new and creative ways to market our internships
• Extending our network to include more schools and build new relationships
• Assisting in selection of internship candidates
• Conducting interviews and extending offers to qualified candidates
• Responsible for completing all paperwork, orientation, and training with each new intern
• Providing weekly check-ins and follow up meetings to ensure the process is going well
• Become well acquainted with the entire recruitment and interview process