Crisis Care Advocate@ Door of Hope 4 TeensDoor of Hope 4 Teens
Human Resources InternSecuritas Security Services USA
AABB Internship, Externships and Academic Residency Program (Human Resources)AABB
Feeding Children Everywhere Human Resources Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Training and Development InternMassachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
HR Talent Scout InternBookmark This
Tourbillon Alliance Partners
DescriptionTourbillon Alliance Partners is an rapidly growing company (www.tourbillonalliance.com) located in Connecticut specializing in marketing affinity programs to associations nationwide. You will be part of a team whose mission is to provide these organizations with the means to take advantage of customized programs in specialty markets and combine them with our volume discounts. By working with Tourbillon, associations are able to better attract and retain their members. Their members’ benefit through reduced pricing on the products and services they use most. Our expanding product and service offerings range from mobile websites and digital signage to specialized training for improving membership ROI. If you are looking for a great place to gain excellent work experience while helping an amazing team of motivated professionals excel in the world of small business, come join us at Tourbillon!
Benefits: This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain excellent work and learning experiences to help launch their career. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at Tourbillon, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and increase their marketability. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio.
To further show our dedication to the success of our interns, each intern is given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship, if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to continue down a path of success in their future career goals.
ResponsibilitiesInternship description: The HR Talent Scout will be responsible for:
• Recruitment of commissioned sales staff
• Recruitment of new interns
• Developing and creating job descriptions
• Posting descriptions to new websites to attract more candidates
• Finding new and creative ways to market our internships
• Extending our network to include more schools and build new relationships
• Assisting in selection of internship candidates
• Conducting interviews and extending offers to qualified candidates
• Participate in completing all paperwork, orientation, and training with each new intern
• Become well acquainted with the entire recruitment and interview process
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who is ready to take on a new experience
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with all technology tools including email, MS Office, Internet, and willing to learn new user friendly software
• Able to work independently while still being a team player
• Efficient time management skills and able to attend weekly phone meetings
• Must be comfortable with interviewing potential interns
• Creativity and enthusiasm for developing new marketing ideas is a bonus!
• Punctual, reliable, and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment