AFLAC LAST MINUTE FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Harford County Company is offering LAST MINUTE FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HR MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Human Resource InternAflac
ELYSIUM MARKETING CONSULTANTS --"ENTRY LEVEL HUMAN RESOURCE/SEO/RECRUITER"Elysium Marketing Consultants
ENTRY LEVEL HUMAN RESOURCE- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONElysium Marketing Consultants
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIPBookmark This
VAIN LLC Internships
DescriptionVAIN LLC is a premiere destination where people meet content, commerce and amazing experiences. Its mantra is “Curating Your Life by Redefining Vanity”. VAIN LLC delivers amazing moments to its ever-growing audience by combining curated content, superior commerce customization and amazing events nationwide.
The goal of an internship in human resources is to apply knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world situations, as well as gain the skills and experience that is necessary to prepare the student for a successful career in human resources. Interns at VAIN LLC are hands-on from day one. We provide interns with the opportunity to do it all in the full scope of their future career field. Human Resources interns work with each entity under VAIN LLC. Most HR interns have the luxury of working virtually (remotely from wherever they are located) and are able to gain in the field experience by attending local entertainment events and conducting celebrity interviews.
ResponsibilitiesNew Employee/Intern Hiring:
1. Assist with recruitment strategies and events for employment.
2. Collect data and compile overall hiring report.
3. Staff Information and Orientation sessions as needed.
4. Manage VAIN LLC HR communication email accounts.
5. Networking with external resources
6. Performing Reference and background checks
7. Preparing materials for orientation
8. Conducting orientation
9. Possibly conducting interviews
10. Advertising all open job positions
11. Creating new personnel files
12. Other tasks as assigned
Employee Recognitions and Perks:
1. Manage Intern of the Week and Employee of the Month programs.
2. Create and manage employee perks program.
3. Assist with End of the Year Banquet and Staff Appreciation Days.
4. Manage staff accessories/equipment/uniform inventory.
Content Development and Research:
1. Update HR section of the staff intranet set ensuring current and relevant information.
2. Create new content for various HR initiatives.
3. Updating various databases including the grievance log, applicant flow, etc.
1. Filling and other office support for HR staff
2. Researching and collecting data for various HR initiatives.
3. Resolving problems in paperwork
4. Ensuring that procedures are performed correctly
5. Coordinate staff training
6. Complete written projects and research topics to improve organization
7. Staff Scheduling
Projects students have done in the past:
• Assist with recruiting, interviewing, and conducting orientations
• Revamp training manual
• Head a yearbook project
• Develop recruiting survey
• Make employee newsletters
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled in college; recent grads will also be considered
• Must have strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
• Strong writing, communication skills, organization and communication skills.
• Highly ambitious work ethic
• Working knowledge of social media
• Ability to work 15 - 30 hours per week
• A fully functional personal computer with access to the internet
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Working Knowledge of Google Applications (i.e Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, etc..)
Successful candidates will have:
• Competitive nature communications and human interaction
• An interest or major/minor in human resources