Human Resources Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Human Resource Manager InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Talent Acquisition InternshipUndertone
Human Resources Talent Scout InternTourbillon Alliance Partners
Human Resources InternTranSouth Logistics
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIPBookmark This
ASPIRA OF FLORIDA
6100 BLUE LAGOON DRIVE, SUITE 460
Blue Lagoon, FL
DescriptionASPIRA is a community-based partner that has incorporated best practices of research-based curricula and program components that motivate and encourage high school graduation, college enrollment, adult basic education/family literacy, self-efficacy, career and cultural awareness.
ASPIRA of Florida seeks an unpaid (credit based) intern to assist the Human Resources Director in day-today activities. This internship will give the intern valuable, real-world experience. Well suited candidates should have an interest in human resources, must be enrolled in school and plan on pursuing a career in a related field.
Responsibilities* Assist in the coordination of new hire orientation for new employees.
* Maintaining data of all existing employees.
* Effective management of all correspondence, reporting requirements and documentation for State and Government Agencies.
* Assist in resolving employee benefit issues and open enrollment process.
* Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures.
* 10-20 minute presentation, or short paper to be completed at end of
semester relating internship experiences.
* Other duties as assigned
Requirements* Currently persuing a Degree in Human Resources, Business,
Psychology or a closely related field.
* Understanding of current employment legal requirements.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills as well as Microsoft
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* One year experience in Human Resources related position.