Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Recruiting and Office Management InternshipBevForce
Human Resources Co-op/Internship OpportunityPolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources / Recruiter Internships: Part time/Full timePolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources Internship: Full-time / Part-timePolaris Development, Inc.
Human ResourceBookmark This
SOFT SOURCE, INC.,
DescriptionSoft Source, Inc., specializing in Recruiting/Sourcing and Project Development for fortune 500 companies in IT, and Engineering in commercial as well as federal domain. Excellent opportunity to learn and grow in a fast paced work environment and a great future in this growing industry. We take provide in our services to our clients, with focus and loyalty. Will Provide letter of accreditation (upon Exception of College).
Soft Source also supports graduate IT students for OPT sponsorships and H1B process.
- Assist the HR team with posting positions, source resumes, perform initial phone screenings, schedule interviews,
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Negotiate with candidates employment terms - post notes on recruiting system.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events,
- Answer phones, print/copy documents, order supplies, set up meetings including conference / video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills