Human Resource InternBookmark This
1 South Fair Oaks Ave, Suite 200
DescriptionThe human resource internship is dynamic. You'll be working along side with the RRC and District Coordinator in completing the responsibilities.
Responsibilities- Sourcing and developing recruiting pipelines: college recruiting, career fairs, student organizations, Career Services Department, Community organizations, Digital Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Keek, etc).
- Scheduling interviews.
- Performing second interviews.
- On-boarding new associates.
- Handler for new associates.
- Managing monthly newsletter and social media channels.
- Pulling numbers for the week for Monday Managers Meeting.
- Monday Associate Meeting.
- Manage recruiting calls and voicemail/emails.
RequirementsThis is a part time position.
Upon successfully completing the internship and graduation, quality interns will be offered a full time position.
Interviews will run through September or until we fill our internship spots.
We are a Fortune 130 company winning accolades for:
*Fortune's Best Companies to Work For
*Business Week's Best Places to Launch a Career
*Fortune's Most Admired Companies
*Ethisphere's Most Ethical Companies