Human Resources InternMentoring Valuable Proteges
Harford County Company is offering FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HR MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
AFLAC FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
INTERN - HUMAN RESOURCESUnited Nations
Human Resources InternGroExpo
Human Resource InternBookmark This
DescriptionAccording to an survey by Columbia University, Today’s Americans discard about 33.6 million tons of plastic each year, but only 6.5 percent of it is recycled and 7.7 percent is combusted in waste-to-energy Facilities, which creates electricity or heat from garbage.” This is bad news. The 7.5 percent contributes to climate change. What happens to the other 86 percent?
Cresol is clear conscious biotechnology company based in Connecticut. We are developing biostructure where, if a bottle made from our material was exposed to the natural elements of the environment it would decompose into soil-enriching organic matter.
Responsibilities• Share responsibility for development and implementation of Cresol’s strategic staffing plan. Assist in supporting the life-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, conducting interview, updating the status, extending/generating the offer packages and onboard coordination.
• Develop and coordinate implementation of intern survey process and community survey process, partnering with marketing department to distribute questionnaires, collect data relevant to biodegradable plastics ideas and prepare report for in house communication
• Partners with R&D, Investors relations, Operations, and PR etc, to assist with the designing, planning and implementation of HR strategies, policies, processes, and system. Handle process efficiency and improvements.
• Lead on projects as required by department head on HR topics
• Rotate across departments to get to know more about our business
Requirements• Requires a sincere commitment to making valuable contribution to the team
• Pursuing the bachelors or masters degree in business or human resource related area is preferred
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to details
• MS Office proficiency required, particularly Excel
• Ability to work independently ,have positive attitudes and maintain productivity
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required