Human Resource InternBookmark This
11275 Dove Dale Court
DescriptionWe are an international insurance agency located in the Washington DC metro area. We are growing and expanding and are seeking new member to join our team.
Thus, we seek certain qualities in those who join us. Drive, curiosity, innovative, and team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. We offer comprehensive knowledge sharing programs which are geared towards building and improving our employees’ skills and knowledge.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a Human Resource Assistant to report to the Managing Partner. The Human Resource Assistant will provide administrative assistance and support for the Human Resource department in the areas of staff-recruiting and on-boarding, and other assignments as directed.
- Demonstrates understanding of daily workflow
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects
- Prepare correspondence for staff recruiting
- Resume review
THIS IS NOT A VIRTUAL POSITION.
Requirements- Human Resource major with proven course work
- Human Resource experience in a business setting preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a virtual environment
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of management and staff.
- Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs and products
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of trustworthiness to commensurate with handing confidential and sensitive material
- Available between 20-40 hours per week, flexibility to work additional hours
- Can start immediately