AFLAC LAST MINUTE FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Harford County Company is offering LAST MINUTE FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HR MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Human Resource InternAflac
ELYSIUM MARKETING CONSULTANTS --"ENTRY LEVEL HUMAN RESOURCE/SEO/RECRUITER"Elysium Marketing Consultants
ENTRY LEVEL HUMAN RESOURCE- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONElysium Marketing Consultants
Human Resource RecruiterBookmark This
Lauth Investigations International
201 N Illinois Street 16th Floor South Tower
DescriptionINTERN HIRING ANNOUNCEMENT-LAUTH INVESTIGATIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC
201 North Illinois Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (HQ)
HR Recruiter - Full Time or Part Time Unpaid Internship in the state of Colorado.
Lauth Investigations International, Inc. is currently seeking 2 unpaid interns to interview potential applicants in the unclaimed asset division for immediate internship. The intern would be expected to contact potential candidates in the western region of the United States. This includes but not limited to: The state of Colorado, Utah, California, Oregon, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Washington State.
Lauth Investigations highly encourages candidates with major in business and human resources to apply.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
1. Organize and speak to focus groups, organizations and associations -- including but not limited to groups that specialize is assisting veterans, seniors, disabled, etc,-- regarding the Virtual Claims Researcher positions; provide research on and create focused candidate groups for the position.
2. Assist the HR team with sourcing, posting positions, pre-screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
3. Assist in coordinating Web Conferencing trainings (webinars), conference calls or other virtual company, staff or recruiting meetings or events.
4. Assist with developing and broadening business development formats to increase LII Web Conferencing nationwide.
5. Participate in conventional and nonconventional college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates.
6. Provide administrative support to HR staff including, as needed.
7. Serve as a professional representative of the company in all telephonic, in -person or web-based communications.
• Technologically savvy-the individual is highly proficient with word processing, database and presentation programs, as well as with research, navigation and sourcing via the Internet
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
• Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
Knowledge and Skills:
Requires a working knowledge of basic principles and best practices of human resources. Prior experience with an HRIS or ATS database is preferred. Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
Education and Work Experience:
1. Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, OR
2. One to two years’ experience in the HR field, OR
3. 3. Any similar combination of education and experience.