Human Resources Work and Travel LiaisonSix Flags Great America
HR InternHTH & Associates
Human Resources Intern - SeasonalNorth Central Surgical Center
BNSF Railway: Human Resources Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Human Resources Intern 2015BNSF Railway
Human Resource SpecialistBookmark This
Hong Kong Association of Washington
PO Box 3422
Description- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, and notify eligible workers of position availability;
- Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection of employment;
- Conducting pre-hire meetings;
- Process and review employment applications in order to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants;
- Identify and implement significant improvements related to the recruiting process;
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants;
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications;
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, absences, and supervisory reports on performance.
- Have a degree or is currently pursuing a degree in Business Management or Human Resources;
- Have general knowledge of employment laws and practices;
- Effective interpersonal and written communication;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Possess Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully;
- Be flexible and available to interact with contacts of all levels;
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, often virtual culture.
- Experienced in administration of benefits and other HR programs;
- Skilled in database management and record keeping;
- Prior recruiting experience.
If you have any questions in this internship position, please contact Carrie Li at email@example.com.