Human Resources (HR) Management InternshipAflac
Human Resource Talent ScoutDropwise Essentials
Human Resources InternKandor Group, Inc.
Human Resources Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Human Resource Manager InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Human Resources / AdminsitrationBookmark This
1300 Clinton Street
DescriptionOLN, Inc. is one of the leading providers of direct sales & marketing services in Nashville!
Founded in 2007, OLN, Inc. is rapidly expanding! We are on pace to open up 2 more branch office by the end of this year. We have earned a position as an innovative leader in the outsourced sales & marketing industry through our emphasis on quality customer interactions, compliance initiatives and integrity. Today, OLN, Inc. is one of the fastest growing privately owned companies in our industry.
We are currently seeking an Intern to support daily branch activities. Ideal candidates must:
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment…we work hard but we play hard, too!
• Have excellent phone skills and customer service
• Possess a positive attitude…nobody likes a “Negative Nancy”
• Have strong oral and written communication
• Have a team-oriented attitude…work is much more fun when you enjoy the people you work with!
• Have an interest in recruiting, human resources, or being introduced to financial/operational environment of a sales-oriented office
• Have strong organizational skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, etc.
This Intern may be responsible for a variety of human resources functions, external recruiting, and various miscellaneous administrative responsibilities such as filing, answering phones, etc.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain compliance of employee records with all Federal and State regulations
• Take applicants through the application process
• Reference checks
• Track candidates through the interview/orientation process
• Complete/review new hire paperwork
• Correspondence with Thank you, Rejection, and Offer letters
• Assist with recruitment methods including mailers, cold calling, flyers, and job fairs
• Review inactive files for potential quality employees
• Administrative functions: filing, answering phone calls, data entry, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging, fun work environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company.