Human Resources Assistants IIBookmark This
La Bonita Kidz and Teenz Event Planning & Marketing Firm
DescriptionOUR COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR A INTERN THAT WILL WORK CLOSELY WITH THE CEO IN BUILDING LA BONITA KIDZ & TEENZ AND EVENT PLANNING TEAM FOR THE BROWARD COUNTY OFFICE.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HANDS ON EXPERIENCE THIS IS THE INTERNSHIP FOR YOU.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills