Human Resources Work and Travel LiaisonSix Flags Great America
HR InternHTH & Associates
Human Resources Intern - SeasonalNorth Central Surgical Center
BNSF Railway: Human Resources Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Human Resources Intern 2015BNSF Railway
Human Resources Intern For a Fast Growing Online Travel CompanyBookmark This
875 Third Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionAirfasttickets is an International online travel Company with offices in New York, Greece, UK and Germany.
We are looking for an HR intern to groom into a well-rounded HR professional and help us support the unprecedented growth of our business in the US.
We'd like to hear from individuals interested in acquiring hands-on experience in human resources management, recruitment and/or workforce development. The intern will assist with the execution of several projects connected to the organization's recruitment, selection, and orientation strategies.
These projects will span the following areas:
•Employee Benefits' Administration
•Competency Focused Selection
•Standardized Hiring Practices
•On-boarding and Workforce Development
•Internship Program Coordination
•Instructional manual, Policy and “WIKI-guide” development
•Management & Leadership Training and Support
- Assist with maximizing results of recruitment campaigns
- Participate in candidate sourcing and selection process
- Assist with establishing an internship program for the company
•Support execution of our orientation and onboarding process for all agency new hires
•Enroll eligible employees in employee benefits
•Generate regular reports on areas including but not limited to recruitment sourcing, turnover, retention and other workforce trends.
•Support continued improvements to our Competency-based screening and interview tools.
•Support the development of user-friendly instructional guides for employees.
•Issue periodic recommendations on improvements to our practices.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Requirements•Currently enrolled in a B.A./B.S. program from an accredited college or university.
• Able to receive academic credit for participation in the intern program.
• Must provide documentation verifying receipt of academic credit for participating in the internship on or prior to the beginning of the internship start.
•Demonstrated possession of the following key competencies:
o Critical Thinking Skills
o Ability to take ownership of tasks assigned to them
o Detail Oriented
o Deadline Driven
o Proven ability to multi-task
o Strong (Written and Verbal) Communication Skills
o Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Can commit to at least one semester(Summer, Fall and/or Spring)
· Minimum of 21 hours per week
· Must be highly computer and technology- savvy (all Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Must be able to manage databases, spreadsheets and to generate clear and concise reports.
· Demonstrated willingness to learn and openness to professional growth.
Unpaid Internship. Academic Credits could be granted.