Human Resources InternBookmark This
1170 US Highway 22e #206
DescriptionInfinite Direct is a business management firm working with major fortune 500 and 100 companies.
At Infinite Direct we believe that the success and growth of our company starts with the people we hire. Which is exactly why we foster a culture around the interests and goals of each member within the organization.
We believe in not just providing someone a job, but in providing an opportunity for growth and inspiring our people to reach their full potential and achieve greatness!
We deal with business accounts on a personal level. We put a face to your company, increase brand awareness & have the ability to answer questions on the spot about clients and services.
We assure success by building happier, long lasting customers which increases the bottom line for companies.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills