HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP: Fun, Rewarding, Resume buildingLifestylista
Talent Acquisition Internship - PAIDCourse Hero, Inc.
TEST (Human Resources Internship)Bosch
Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Human Resources Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Paradigm & Associates
3060 Pharr Court ste 2
DescriptionParadigm & Associates specializing in Business development: Consulting, Tax preparation, Recruiting/Sourcing and Project Development. Paradigm & Associates, is focused on clients productivity and stability. We provide very profound service to our clients by supplying them with great service, focus and loyalty. Will Provide letter of accreditation (upon Exception of College). Will Provide letter of accreditation (upon Exception of College).
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills