Administrative/Recruiting AssistantUmbrella Consulting
Pan American Health Organization / World Health Organization- Internship in the HR departmentPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
School Year Intern, Corporate Communications & Talent AcquisitionHub Group
HR InternFelicity Group
Fall 2014 Intern, Human ResourcesThe German Marshall Fund of the United States
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Millennial Creative Marketing
7335 W Mary Jane Lane
DescriptionWelcome to Realty Ambassadors, your real estate source for homes in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Selecting a professional real estate agent is so important when you are searching for the right home in a new town or area. At Realty Ambassadors we have the experience and extensive background that is so valuable when you need a Realtor® that understands the market and can help guide you through the process of finding the best selection on the market for your needs. We know how important it is to have a Realtor® that listens and looks out for Your Best Interest.
Here's what sets us apart from other real estate agents:
36 years in the Phoenix Arizona market
Former President of Board of Realtors
President of the Round Table Award - Top 2% in the market
Highest Certification in Real Estate
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills