East Coast Kids Inc. Human Resources InternBookmark This
East Coast Kids
HR Intern will recruit and manage the staff and incoming interns for ECK. All interns will have equal access to travel opportunities, professional development, portfolio building, free merchandise and priority permanent hiring consideration. Every East Coast Kid employee was once a hardworking intern. It’s time for you to get started.
Responsibilities- Recruit and manage the staff and incoming interns for ECK
- Manage the Careers email
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills