East Coast Kids Inc. Human Resources InternBookmark This
East Coast Kids
DescriptionEast Coast Kids is the place for you! As a HR Intern you will recruit and manage the staff and incoming interns for ECK. East Coast Kids Inc. was founded on the idea that everyone has something to offer to the site as long as they are willing to work. With our online system interns are able to work with any schedule. We want you to keep school or work at the forefront of your mind. For some, finding an internship can be hard because no company will look past your GPA or lack thereof. That’s not an issue for us. We accept any type of experience whether it’s learned from a book or from being in the real world. All interns will have equal access to travel opportunities, professional development, truly flexible scheduling, portfolio building, free gifts and priority permanent hiring consideration. Every East Coast Kid employee was once a hardworking intern. It’s time for you to get started!
Responsibilities- Recruit and manage the staff and incoming interns for ECK
- Manage the Careers email
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR team
- Set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills