SAG-AFTRA PRODUCTION COMPANY SEEKING HR INTERNS FOR FEATURE FILM, TV PILOT, AND COMMERCIALSBookmark This
310 N Michigan
DescriptionFULL SERVICE SAG-AFTRA PRODUCTION/MEDIA COMPANY SEEKING HUMAN RESOURCE INTERNS FOR A FEATURE FILM SHOOTING THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER, 3 COMMERCIALS THIS WINTER, AND A TV PILOT THIS FALL.
- This is an exciting, insightful and fun, and to be taken very seriously with the highest professionalism.
- Build a MASSIVE network and work very closely with producers, directors, actors, crew members, filmmakers, and other business professionals.
* IF YOU CANNOT MULTI TASK AND GET FLUSTERED EASILY, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND DO NOT APPLY
- PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU WANT THIS OPPORTUNITY AND WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills