Communications InternColumbia University in the City of New York
HR CoordinatorH&R Yacht Charters
Human Resource Talent ScoutH&R Yacht Charters
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Human resources internWhirlpool Corporation
Human Resources CoordinatorDrewBerman.com
Human Resources InternBookmark This
The Biz Knows
Posted: February 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Biz Knows is an organization devoted to helping businesses reach their goals. We are currently in search of a student who is pursuing a career in Human Resources. This individual will assist personnel related efforts. Selected individual will work remotely.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills