Treehouse Partners 2014 Fall Human Resources InternTreehouse Partners
Fall Internship - HR ProjectsAmerican Geophysical Union (AGU)
Volunteer Program InternPlanned Parenthood of Northern New England
HR InternHTH & Associates
Recruitment Internship - Now Accepting ApplicationsTrilogy Health Services, LLC
Human Resources InternBookmark This
The Biz Knows
DescriptionThe Biz Knows is an organization devoted to helping businesses reach their goals. We are currently in search of a student who is pursuing a career in Human Resources. This individual will assist in workforce training efforts for our clients. Selected individual will work remotely, but also travel to client site for training. Clients are located within the Baltimore metro area.
Responsibilities- Assist the training team with training curriculum, creating training materials, and conducting client needs analysis.
- Participate in online and on-site trainings to represent the company and provide requested information to clients
- Provide administrative support for trainings, including calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, print/copy documents, and set up meetings/trainings.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills