Human Resources InternBookmark This
DescriptionVenus Enterprises is a small but rapidly growing company encompassing several smaller companies, the largest of which is a nationwide errand service with 31 locations. Human Resources interns, who may work virtually, will assist in recruiting and screening applicants as well as the entire hiring process, and may assist in developing training and retention programs as well. This position can turn into a full-time paid position for dedicated interns upon graduation, and will then include benefits and travel packages.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting initial phone screenings, checking references, and submitting background check requests.
- Assist in answering overflow phone calls (rotating basis resulting in approximately 20 phone calls per week, lasting less than five minutes on average).
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including calendar management and organizing travel and events
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills