Human Resources InternBookmark This
Sixt rent a car
1850 SE 17th Street Suite 207
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental, leasing, and innovative mobility solutions like Drive Now or mydriver. With revenues in excess of billion and a fleet of 180,000 cars, we have moved into over 105 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value.
At Sixt, customers are guests. It’s not a rental transaction but an experience as that of a five star hotel. Sixt hires service oriented individuals, free to travel, and open to cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars, we have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
As the Human Resources Intern, you will have the opportunity to help change the ordinary image of HR at Sixt to something extraordinary! This role will be a hybrid of employee relations and public relations functions. In addition, the HR Intern will be the liaison between interns and the HR department.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Interns are provided paid holidays and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come and join our team! Apply now.
• Assist in handling employee relations matters from a branding standpoint, including social media, recruitment and employee satisfaction.
• Aid the Human Resources department in building brand awareness for recruiting purposes.
• Support the Human Resources department in an effort to change the perspective of Human Resources to a fun, innovative department, which offers opportunity and employee satisfaction.
• Develop promotional material to aid in recruiting efforts.
• Clearly and professionally communicate information from HR department to interns.
• Contribute to the planning and executing of intern related events, as needed.
• Adhere to Sixt quality customer service standards when dealing with customers, including telephone and email inquiries.
• Attend Sixt basic training and all intern events/activities, as assigned.
• Must be enrolled in a college or university, as a junior or senior.
• Minimum 6 months customer service experience.
• Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Must be willing to wear company uniforms.
• Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
• Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service.
• Must have the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be able to work 24 hours per week for fall and spring semesters and 40 for summer.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening and weekend hours.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
• Proficiency in English.
• Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc.) is a plus.