Human Resources InternBookmark This
Strategy Integration Group, Inc
DescriptionStrategy Integration Group, Inc. (SIG) is the IT Global Consulting Services partner for the world’s most successful organizations.
As a leader in IT Global Consulting Services, SIG provides Information Technology Consulting, Professional Services, Strategic Business Consulting, and Workforce Management Services. Our unique approach and philosophy blends highly qualified resources withour client's Business and IT requirements. We utilize industry best practices, cost leadership, and customized solutions to create measurable business value for every client investment.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills