Human Resources InternBookmark This
10788 Kempwood Dr
DescriptionIn a world where the status quo is rarely challenged and employees at all levels come and go, ShadowBox strives to establish deeper and more meaningful relationships that bulwark organizations and careers for years to come. Over the last two decades we have remained a staffing solutions leaders because we listen and respond with innovation and efficiency.
Acquiring the talent that will launch your organization beyond your competitors reach may not seem like rocket science (we’ll leave that to NASA), but it certainly is “mission critical.” Our team is immersed in the Human Resources industry, and we’ve been a part of the fastest growing firms in the United States.
Our business is about making a difference in individual lives, empowering organizations, and ultimately, accelerating and supporting industry. Subsequently, by fueling your industry with human resources – whether on a local or global level – we are indirectly supporting communities and economies all over the world.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills