Human Resources Talent ScoutJulie Braun Design
Human Resources / Recruting InternshipsPolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources Internship: Full-time / Part-timePolaris Development, Inc.
Growing Sales and Marketing Firm: HUMAN RESOURCES & RECRUITING INTERNS WANTEDPolaris Development, Inc.
FUN / FLEXIBLE HOURS - Human Resources & Recruiting InternshipsPolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Chatto Skin and Hair Care
65 E. Oak Street
Chatto Skin & Hair Care is seeking a Human Resources Intern to join our team. We are located in the prestigious Gold Coast Area of Downtown Chicago. Chatto Skin & Hair Care is natural and organic products manufacturer that has two salons and a retail store located in downtown Chicago. We are a brand known for products that deliver results, are made from quality natural, organic, & herbal ingredients. We are a company that has eco-friendly practices, and provides exceptional customer service.
Chatto Skin & Hair Care is seeking a Human Resources Intern that is passionate and motivated. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience for a career in human resources. This is an internship that requires up to 20 hours per week during the school year and up to 40 hours during the summer and break periods. This position is based here in Downtown Chicago.
Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
*Candidates should include in their cover letter: Dates of availability and hours available to work and please no phone calls
Responsibilities• Responsible for all aspects of Recruitment
• Research potential candidates and organize online recruitment folders
• Interview, screen and check references while providing feedback on potential candidates
• Recruit for interns and entry level candidates
• Develop innovative ways to recruit potential candidates
• Develop new hire orientation
• Assist with other administrative duties
Requirements• Currently enrolled in an accredited 4 year institution
• Human Resources Major
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail, goal and deadline oriented.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and disciplined.
• High level of professionalism and ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Flexible schedule and ability to work weekends