Human Resources InternBookmark This
FirstService Residential Realty
385 Douglas Avenue, Suite 3400
Altamonte Springs, FL
DescriptionFirstService Residential Realty has an exciting internship opportunity in our Human Resources department. You will gain hands on experience from an experienced and highly-valued HR team; a team capable of providing you with the knowledge, and mentorship you need for a successful career in HR. The ideal candidate will be currently enrolled in a college or university and have a strong interest in Human Resources. A candidate with a Human Resources related major is preferred. This internship is unpaid, but you will gain valuable experience!
Internship period is open, it can be 12-week internship or more.
Average Hours: 20/30 per week
ResponsibilitiesSpecific duties will include participating in recruitment activities such as writing ads and reviewing resumes, processing new hire paperwork, providing general administrative support, and working on special projects addressing strategic HR issues.
Requirements• Current college student majoring in business, human resources, communications or other related field.
• General knowledge of Recruiting, Sales and Customer Service practices either through education or other work-related experiences
• Ability to keep all information strictly confidential and ability to work quickly and efficiently
• Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment while multi-tasking
• Clear and professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook
Hours are flexible, with preference given to candidates able to commit to 20 hours or more per week.