Human Resource InternCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
SPRING & SUMMER 2015 Human Resource Internship Schlitterbahn Kansas CitySchlitterbahn Kansas City
Human Resources InternKayden Jayce Foundation
Human Resources InternshipPeopleShare
Human Resources Intern (No Experience Required)C-Maddox Enterprises, LLC
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Foreman & Associates, LLC
DescriptionForeman & Associates, LLC is a business management consulting firm in Metro Atlanta, Georgia. Since our start, we have worked with clients from various industries helping with their management, operations, training, and development needs. Foreman & Associates helps an organization to stay aligned, realign, or re-imagine their operations and management strategy.
We believe in a commitment to excellence through efficiency, effectiveness, and efficacy. We believe that business is more than just transactions, profits and losses, reports, and meetings---business is about people. Business is about building relationships, hopefully long-lasting ones, with people not titles or account numbers. We approach each employee and consultant as a team member. We approach each client where they are and where they want to be. We don't believe in cookie-cutter prices or processes, so our client's experience with us will be unique.
We are currently looking for Human Resources Interns to work with our team and our clients.
- College credit (if applicable)
- All on-site work day meals are paid/provided by company
- Opportunity to work on new projects
- Opportunity to work with people in and from various countries
- Company-assigned email, web-conference interface app/account, and other resources
- Ability to use the learned skills for future employment, course work, projects, etc.
-Letters of Recommendation for future endeavors upon internship completion.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
-Length and Weekly Hours are flexible.
-A minimum of 15 to 20 hours weekly
- Available to work on weekends
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
All applicants must complete this questionnaire to be considered for this position:http://www.foremanandassociates.co/intern-questionnaire.html