Fall 2014 Intern, Human ResourcesThe German Marshall Fund of the United States
Harford County Company is offering LATE SUMMER & FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HR MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
AFLAC LATE SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT!!! FALL INTERNSHIPS ALSO!Silverman Benefits Group
Human Resources InternThe Millennium Group
SPA Looking for HR InternsSPA Capital Services ltd
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Ideal Home Care Services, Inc.
3241 Route 112 Building 7 Suite 5 A
DescriptionIdeal Home Care Services, Inc. is a fast growing home health care agency located in Medford, NY. We provide in-home care services to seniors, the physically and mentally challenged in the comfort of their homes. Our mission is to provide excellent in- home care services with respect, dignity and compassion. Intern must be available right away from 3-4 days a week from 9a - 1pm
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing and events, new staff orientation, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- follow up with potential clients/patients/employees
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an office setting a plus
- fast learner and able to perform with no or minimal supervision
- Must be able to type 40-50 wpm.
- Computer literate