Human Resources Internship - Part-time (paid)NCCI Holdings, Inc.
Human Resources InternInternational Center of Photography
HR Systems InternCompassion International
Human Resource Project Development Intern (Spring 2015)The Centers for Families and Children
Human Resource InternCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Ideal Home Care Services, Inc.
3241 Route 112 Building 7 Suite 5 A
DescriptionIdeal Home Care Services, Inc. is a fast growing home health care agency located in Medford, NY. We provide in-home care services to seniors, the physically and mentally challenged in the comfort of their homes. Our mission is to provide excellent in- home care services with respect, dignity and compassion. Intern must be available right away from 3-4 days a week from 9a - 1pm
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing and events, new staff orientation, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- follow up with potential clients/patients/employees
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an office setting a plus
- fast learner and able to perform with no or minimal supervision
- Must be able to type 40-50 wpm.
- Computer literate