Human Resources InternInternational Center of Photography
HR Systems InternCompassion International
Human Resource Project Development Intern (Spring 2015)The Centers for Families and Children
Human Resource InternCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
SPRING & SUMMER 2015 Human Resource Internship Schlitterbahn Kansas CitySchlitterbahn Kansas City
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Millennial Creative Marketing
DescriptionThinking big, being creative, and looking to the future has helped Millennial Creative Marketing & Management grow tremendously, and that type of outlook is what we bring to each of our clients.
The role of technology in the business world is growing rapidly every day, and you cannot afford to let it pass you by. Our marketing services and management assistance company in Phoenix, Arizona keeps your business current with the latest trends to help your company succeed in today's market. We firmly believe in the power of human capital, and we do everything to expand your revenue through every outlet available.
Our Motto: Go Mobile, Go Social, Go Global
We use our skills, talents and capabilities to help elevate brands from second tier to first rate, to motivate people from passive to passionate, and to captivate prospects and convert them to customers. We use our collective and personal talents to translate complex information into compelling communications. Clients who work with Millennial Creative need to have the same desire for and appreciation of compelling, breakthrough ideas and creative concepts.
Millennial Creative is always looking for clients who appreciate a Creative Agency of premier taste and a zest for the Elements. This client understands technology and the continual evolution of the internet and digital marketing and its importance to their brand. A client who is hungering for the newest marketing technologies. We will be your problem solver, and information architects. We have the ability to work with senior business minds to help them articulate their messages to their customers, then translate them into an identity and creative concept that is breakthrough and compelling.
We are energizing people, not only with our work but with our work ethic and style. We have the ability to draw people together to share in ideas so that they feel they own it together. We are proud of our work, but realize it really belongs to the client and the customer. We are not cynical, we are not inflexible, and we are not about our portfolio. We are about being part of something as great as you are.
Your Vision+ Our Design = Elements of Success
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills