Human Resources InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre You Ready for Aflac?
Are you a recent or soon-to-be college graduate seeking entry-level career opportunities with endless rewards and potential? Look no further than Aflac.
Aflac has a legacy of innovation that began when the company was founded in 1955 by brothers John, Paul, and Bill Amos. It was their dream to provide insurance products that would help pay for the many related, unexpected expenses associated with a covered life event or illness after witnessing their own father's brush with a serious illness.
The pursuit of that dream resulted in phenomenal growth that continues today. Now a Fortune 500 company, Aflac attracts and retains top talent by providing them with a career rich in options. And when you work at Aflac, you make a real difference in policyholders' lives, leading to a career that's both satisfying and fulfilling.
For your career, we offer possibilities and rewards, including:
A policy to promote from within
Merit increases and performance bonuses
Profit sharing 401(k), pension, and stock purchase plans
Scholarships for continuing education
Technical and industry education
Career and leadership development curriculum
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Assist in interview scheduling
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft Word and Excel