Administrative/Recruiting AssistantUmbrella Consulting
Pan American Health Organization / World Health Organization- Internship in the HR departmentPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
School Year Intern, Corporate Communications & Talent AcquisitionHub Group
HR InternFelicity Group
Fall 2014 Intern, Human ResourcesThe German Marshall Fund of the United States
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Closed Loop Recycling
5555 Manchester Ave.
St Louis, MO
DescriptionClosed Loop Recycling a small, forward thinking, and socially conscious environmental firm, is looking for an intern interested in helping us create a human resources department for the spring and summer semesters. We are looking for a resourceful, hardworking, organized individual who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, team environment. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from the bottom up. Our interns will gain professional knowledge, leadership experience, and personal insight into the world of human relations.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills