Human Resources InternBookmark This
Absolute Marketing Solutions, Inc.
9250 Baymeadows Road, Suite 440
DescriptionAMS, Inc. is one of the leading providers of direct sales & marketing services in Jacksonville, Fl for T-Mobile.
AMS, Inc. is rapidly expanding! We are on pace to open 30 more branch offices by the end of this year. We have earned a position as an innovative leader in the outsourced sales & marketing industry through our emphasis on quality customer interactions, compliance initiatives and integrity. Today, AMS, Inc. is one of the fastest growing privately owned companies in our industry.
We are currently seeking an Intern to support daily branch activities. Ideal candidates must:
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment…we work hard but we play hard, too!
• Have excellent phone skills and customer service
• Possess a positive attitude…nobody likes a “Negative Nancy”
• Have strong oral and written communication
• Have a team-oriented attitude…work is much more fun when you enjoy the people you work with!
• Have an interest in recruiting, human resources, or being introduced to financial/operational environment of a sales-oriented office
• Have strong organizational skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, etc.
This Intern may be responsible for a variety of human resources functions, external recruiting, and various miscellaneous administrative responsibilities such as filing, answering phones, etc.
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging, fun work environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company.
This unique opportunity is for college credit only. It is for students interested in honing their skills in the areas of HR/Recruiting and Operations.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills