Human Resources InternBookmark This
All Care Living Assistance Services
10 Fiske Place, Suite 231
Mount Vernon, NY
DescriptionEstablished in 2008, All Care Living Assistance Services is a provider of non-medical home care and other staffing solutions. The company is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services in accordance with the clients' individualized plan. All Care also contracts with Care Coordination Companies to provide Licensed Practical Nurses and Professional Registered Nurses to conduct home safety assessments and Benefit Eligibility Assessments, Caregiver Visits and/or Facility Evaluations, etc.
All Care Living Assistance Services is dedicated to assisting clients to live safely and independently in their homes with dignity and self governance. Clients are assisted by dedicated personnel in performing tasks that would have otherwise been difficult or unsafe for them to perform by themselves. We offer quality skilled care through companionship and home-making services. Our company prides itself in providing our clients with the best care possible, while giving the clients' family peace of mind. We believe that home care not only includes caring for the client, but the entire family as a whole. Therefore, we find it imperative to keep the family informed of the client’s condition while educating them in certain skills that may allow them to provide appropriate ongoing care. Extensive background checks are done on each care-giver to ensure the complete safety of our clients. Care-givers are placed in homes that are best suited to meet the clients' needs and expectations. Care-givers are insured and bonded. All Care Living Assistance Services primarily serve Westchester, New York City and Rockland counties within New York State. Other areas are serviced on a case by case basis depending on staff availability.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills