Human Resources Internship with a Pharmaceutical Company in Hong KongStandOut Internships
AFLAC LAST MINUTE WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Harford County Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER OPPORTUNITIES IN HR MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Human Resources Internship - Part-time (paid)NCCI Holdings, Inc.
Human Resources InternInternational Center of Photography
Human Resources InternBookmark This
251 w. 139th street
New York, NY
DescriptionXyayX LTD is a multimedia productions company that produces audio and visual entertainment. XyayX has two production studios located in Harlem, NY. Being committed to creating high equality productions at a reasonable price, XyayX provides music/video production, photography and consultation. Armed with a team of talented and experienced producers, XyayX guarantee's that your project will exceed your expectations .
In addition, XyayX's team further distinguishes itself through their:
Extensive industry knowledge and connections
Broad and evolving services
commitment to building the careers of its members and Clients.
Responsibilities- Assist the Head coordinator with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings for potential Interns.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
-Micro manage Interns and Etc...
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills