Human Resources Work and Travel LiaisonSix Flags Great America
HR InternHTH & Associates
Human Resources Intern - SeasonalNorth Central Surgical Center
BNSF Railway: Human Resources Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time position)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Human Resources Intern 2015BNSF Railway
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Robbie & Co. Mens Shop
147 west 35th street
New York, NY
DescriptionINTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY – New York, NY
College Juniors / Seniors / Post Grads
If you are into fashion and want to learn from a very modern and hip new concept on the retail fashion business, then this internship is perfect for you. We offer this internship to better your knowledge about menswear and all aspects of running a brand with a retail location in NEW YORK CITY. It will help you learn the fashion business and build the skills necessary for the future. At Robbie & Co. you will learn about being unique and working with a fast paced fashion industry localized in New York.
The position we offer gives you an opportunity to use a wide range of skills to help in our HR as well as daily assistant duties.
This internship is for a modern menswear store. We specialize in all types of suits from ready made to bespoke and work with many high end clients. We have a retail flagship in herald square, the heart of manhattan. We do many events and special parties for our clients and to market our brand. We have a lounge in our flagship with a bar and pool table for event hosting.
Robbie & Co. Men's Shop
147 west 35th street
ny ny 10001
looking for immediate hire
Someone who can help expand the brand and get real world experience on retail fashion.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
LIKE OUR PAGE
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @MRROBBIESUITS
SEND US AN EMAIL WITH YOUR
RECENT PHOTO(not required)
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills