Human Resources Talent ScoutJulie Braun Design
Human Resources / Recruting InternshipsPolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources Internship: Full-time / Part-timePolaris Development, Inc.
Growing Sales and Marketing Firm: HUMAN RESOURCES & RECRUITING INTERNS WANTEDPolaris Development, Inc.
FUN / FLEXIBLE HOURS - Human Resources & Recruiting InternshipsPolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
7300 Corporate Center Drive Suite 702
DescriptionHCOA Fitness is an operator of 18 health clubs in the Miami and Puerto Rico market. With over 500 employees and 25,000 customers, the company is the largest, fully integrated fitness operation in the Caribbean and it is headquartered in Miami, FL.
ResponsibilitiesJOB SUMMARY: The Human Resources Intern assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR Assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, employee relations, training and development, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
The Human Resources Intern helps with the implementation of new initiatives.
- Performs all filing and documentation for new hire paperwork in compliance with regulatory law.
- Assist the HR department with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Assist on special projects as assigned including - developing performance reviews, setting up customer and employee surveys and updating company policies.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and can work well in a team environment.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
The HR Intern has partial responsibility for these areas:
Recruiting and staffing logistics;
Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping;
Assisting with employee relations;
Company employee communication;
Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
Working on special projects for the field.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills