Human Resource Recruiter /AssistantLauth Investigations International
Human Resource Internship - College Credit + Valuable ExperienceWorld Prime Communications, Inc
Human Resource Internship - College Credit + Valuable ExperienceMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Human ResourcesSierra Health Services Inc
Global Learning Department InternHireRight
Human Resources InternBookmark This
DescriptionEntrinsico would like our clients to know that we understand what they want and are willing to deliver it at an affordable cost with remarkable quality. We work across many different industries including International and National business consulting, social networking and publishing, health and fitness, commercial event planning, personalized home design, style and entertainment.
Entrinsico is more than a company, we are a diverse group of people from all walks of life who bring innovation, creativity, and fresh forward thinking ideas to the table. Our products and services reach our clients globally and we are devoted to assisting others in achieving their dreams through creativity, collaboration, social media, and technology. Here at Entrinsico we are passionate and DRIVEN; Delivering Real Innovative and Valuable Experiences to help you Navigate life.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Work with team to develop HR policies, trainings for consultants and other areas as needed to support consulting services practice.
Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer vendor calls, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences with candidates and internal team members.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, outgoing friendly personality
Position is no more than 20 hours a week virtually.
Requirements- Working towards a degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related field to consulting
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong work ethic
Able to work virtually, independently and part of a dynamic growing team
Outgoing, positive, likes helping people