HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
HR Talent ScoutPoplar Network
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Coordinator InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Customer ServiceAutoDeck Technologies INC
Recruiting InternPayment Solution Brokers
Human Resources InternHealth Care Service Corporation (HCSC)
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: June 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills