Human Resources Intern (school credit)Bookmark This
1750 14th St., Suite E
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionKriser’s was created out of a passion for pets and concern for their lifelong health and wellbeing. Our customers often refer to us as the “Whole Foods for pets”. Our stores sell only the highest quality, all-natural and safe pet foods and supplies, all free of chemicals, additives, and preservatives. Kriser’s is a place for nutrition, information, and education. Today we operate twenty stores in 3 states, and plan to expand considerably in the coming years.
Kriser’s has been recognized by a number of organizations:
• 2011 and 2012 Inc 5000 fastest growing companies: Inc. Magazine
• 2012 Best Pet Supplies Store in Denver: The Denver A List
• 2012 and 2013 Best Pet Store in Chicago in 2012: Chicago Reader.
• 2011 Best of LA - Earth Changer Award: Los Angles Magazine
ResponsibilitiesThis internship will provide a student with an opportunity to make a difference in an entrepreneurial fast growing business. Projects will include:
• implement an applicant tracking system, including developing content
• implement an automated company “who to contact” list
• develop networking and recruiting initiatives
• assist with day to day recruiting efforts