Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Recruiting and Office Management InternshipBevForce
Human Resources Co-op/Internship OpportunityPolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources / Recruiter Internships: Part time/Full timePolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources Internship: Full-time / Part-timePolaris Development, Inc.
Human Resources Internship - Creative AgencyBookmark This
Motivate Design / UX Hires
New York, NY
DescriptionUX Hires is the staffing arm of Motivate Design, a UX research and design agency in NYC with a diversified roster of Blue-Chip clients. You will assist in the recruitment process for both internal openings and outside clients while learning recruitment best practices and gaining valuable experience in the High Demand arena of User Experience!
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes and scheduling interviews.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Recruiter as needed
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills