Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
15 Court Square - Suite 1050
DescriptionArbor is a preferred supplier of staffing services to Human Service, Behavioral Healthcare and Early Education providers. We provide reliable staffing support services to hospitals, schools, residential and specialized programs throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For over 30 years Arbor’s professional services have made a difference in the lives of people.
The HR Intern will support core aspects of HR administration--see Responsibilities section.
ResponsibilitiesThe HR Intern will support core aspects of HR administration, including but not limited to:
• Input, update and maintain highly accurate employee databases and personnel records, including applications, background checks, credentialing and the like.
• Track and administer Arbor’s timely response to unemployment claims, worker’s compensation claims, employment verification requests and the like
• Assist with applicant tracking, references and onboarding
• Assist with employee benefits tracking and management including open enrollment of health and dental insurance as well as ACA compliance
• Make recommendations and participate in implementation of improved processes and systems in these key areas
Must be enrolled in an institution of higher-learning that will provide sponsorship for the duration of the intership.
Strong service orientation
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Strong familiarity and aptitude with various MS Office Suite applications
Compensation: TBD. Will depend upon candidate’s relevant experience.